Tuesday, March 16, 2010
A fact that wake me up
I was waiting....and yet, waiting everyday. Well, for me, waiting is the hardest moment instead of knowing the results. My job required a lot of waiting, and I shall be patience enough to do it, but for now, I rather look at another view while still waiting for the answer and execute for my plan B. After chatting with Linda, yes, she is like a big sister to me, and I had been inspired by her optimism, determinations, and her most powerful words which had emerged into my brain cells which I want to emphasize it here "No matter how bad it is, are you still alive? and this is nothing to do with live and death; why do you want to give such a hard feeling to yourself" Although this is a simple theory, I can't even think about it until she enlighten me. I shall convey my appreciation to you, and I learn for this simple fact. In fact, I am going to execute my plan B and hope to grow myself for a better person.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yes you can. U have my support. I am glad I got a chance to meet u up for lunch today and to hear the good news about u and your family. Hugs :)
ReplyDeletethere's always a few options to obtain one goal... explore other paths and it will help you to think more from different angle in the coming future~
ReplyDeletegood luck !!!
Finally, I got my answer... The answers which I expect 2 weeks ago. ; ) I wss jumping in the shopping complex while I received the call. Yeah.. Hugs
ReplyDeletea new job issit?
ReplyDeleteCongrates. Happy to hear the good news. All the best in the new chapter.
ReplyDeleteThanks dear, Yes, a new job which I am looking forward.
ReplyDelete