Saturday, March 6, 2010

Leave the past and Welcome the present,

As time past, this is already the 4th month I am single, and 5th months to my new job. I had gone through a very challenging period, and I hope this is the going to an end soon. The healing period is still taking part, as I knew I couldn't fall into another one in the moment, this experience rather help to define myself and I knew myself better. At least I knew what I want in my relationship, and committed is very important to me to my another half, I had learned the past, and I will benefit my future partner with all the good testimony, at least is good isn't it. Um, I did remember I was very tension till I told my mom that I may wants to return to her and stay with her in Penang, but all I knew is, the illustration, which stimulate my thoughts. WaiSoon is right that I am LONELY... Yes I admit, that I AM. This is human nature, who wants to stay and live alone, especially for me, I like friends and family around and everyone are celebrating with each accompany. Dun you think is good.

From today onwards, I have to really stand up and look forward after all the dramatic incidents 4 months ago. Bye bye my past...and welcome the color of life.

When I was having the arguments in the past relationship, I always wanted to be single, now the dream has come true, but I still not happy, something was wrong, and perhaps I will be able to fix it in the next one. To me, single only will make me go wild and comes with a meaningless ending. This is just not my cup of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment