Thursday, March 4, 2010
Back in Actions
It's very long since I abandoned this web, and indeed, I almost forgot I registered a blog here until Clayton sent me a message in FB, which was sometimes ago too, it shows how insensitive I am lately. A lots and lots of things happen to me in these 4 months. For me, it's rather a transition period for my age, and I am trying hard to cope with the changes, and trying not to lose myself, unfortunately I give up partially, and allow my mind to control me. This probably is the worst scenario for one individual who lose direction in his life, and turn into a walking zombie. I knew this not the right solution to allow the mind control ourselves, perhaps I am still learning to stand up as good as what I was 6 months ago.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

finally u r back~ stay strong... kao fu zai is here to support
ReplyDeleteAt times, its not the mind that controls you but more of matters of the heart. As you start a new chapter, you make the choice of how that new chapter starts and ends. But with every end of a chapter, a new one begins waiting for you to fill it with love and hope. Hugs
ReplyDelete