Saturday, April 3, 2010

Souled-Out & Deutsches Gasthaus & Buddies


Ysoon had called up for gathering few days before he touched down KL, I was excited about it, as I have not seen him after CNY. Again, Steve, whom I didn't seen for ages which I couldn't recall the last met. Of course, Sue is always with me, who I seen everyday...haha. There are only 4 of us, and I miss the rest of other members which we couldn't meet up together. This is why we have an annual gathering trip in Siem Reap 2 weeks later. Sadly to continue that I might not able to join the gathering trip with the rest of other 10 members. It could have due to the change of my job, and the issues of the parent company which refuse to let go even there is a compensation. Well, at least I have that little outing with a few buddies after working hours last week. It's kind of warm and relaxing moment where we can share our own experiences, updating each status and gossiping.. The greatest news are we knew what we want in our life in this age, this is the most significant success in one's life. If we had lost, we will never get into the right direction and there is no end point in our journey. Steve is moving forward to his dream job, Ysoon is achieving his success in the current portfolio, Sue is waiting for the chance, and I am moving to another division which lead me to a greater achievement. I guess this is just part of core direction in our current age.

Well I have to recommend Souled-Out in Mont Kiara is a good place for gathering, and I will not go for dating, as the environment is meant for group chit chatting, and chill out!! So this place shall full of laughs from all friends. We just tried their signature indian cuisine only as I don't really keen to have their Western and Chinese food after tried in the previous visit, and thank god the buddies like it. The night may not end so soon, and there is a second round where we end up at Deutsches Gasthaus in Taman Tun, well I would prefer Sit Pub after long heard of the drought Guinness Stout. There is always a next time, so I will want to suggest this place in the next gathering.

No comments:

Post a Comment