Saturday, April 3, 2010

The ugliest thing I seen is...human.

I always prefer to put the worst experience I have had before into the positive situation, where I learned in my early life rather than my later life which I might need a strong healthy heart to bear with it. I am really still a fresh bull in the farm which always interrupt by the dark raven across the field. We couldn't stop the ravens making the noise, but we can always choose to ignore, if the raven just wanted to dominate the farm, there are 2 options, shoot it down or walk away. Life always has an option, there is no way of symbiosis situation in the war, human is the ugliest and darkest creature in the world, I do not mean everyone, is just majority of the human. They always wanted to be the glorious winner, ain't you think is tiring? Yes, we could achieve our dreams, but there is no forever winner in ones life, the moment you fall, that will be the time Karma taking place to decide ones destiny. I am glad I met those people now better than my later life, where I still can stand still and defense against the war. I am not a mercy, I dunno how bad will be if a Mr Nice guy turn into an evil after those stressful environment. Anyway, I choose to walk away towards the peace rather than the dark war which I could be happy, the reason of being living in the earth -PEACE & HAPPY-

2 comments:

  1. so u r a peace-lover? :) haha~ come on... be strong and beat them back :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, always the peace lover wt my thumbs up!-but gonna grow the horn btw the head to fight back when necessary.

    ReplyDelete