Saturday, March 6, 2010

Thinking Positively

There are 2 challenges which I face, Career and Relationship. I can't deny that I am not the worst nor the luckiest person on earth, at least I still have a job and family to care. What else can I demand, well, I am those guy who is very straight forward, and I knew what I want. Perhaps the good news will fall to me in my future career development. Whatever it takes, just turn the lemon into lemonade with our very best.

I met up with 2 respected couples yesterday, they gave me a very deep emotional advices and hope in our community lifestyle, who says PLU couple cannot stay long? In the same time, I knew we got to stand up and support for our very own niche community. I promised myself will go back to be part time volunteer for PT Foundation in my free time, if we do not help our community, WHO will?

In the same time, I had made a new friend last night, which introduced by Edmund. He is a mute, and he is a very cheerful guy and love colorful pictures, yet is a professional in photography, although he lost his abilities, but he always bring happiness to people surrounding him, we shall learn from him despite with all the abilities we have. Dun you?

1 comment: