Yesterday was the prayer day for "Master Tiger", Tim is down in KL, then Sam suggested to go for the prayer after we leave from the MATTA Fair, PWTC, Yes, I dunno what happen to the MATTA fair, I knew is this weekend, but when we went there yesterday, the noticed is next weekend. Sigh...Waste of our effort and times despite I am sick and drive under the hot sun. Then Sam, Edmund and myself went off to Petaling Street to wait for Tim after he signed his 1st S&P from OKL, Bravo to him... hehe, owning a new property in his young age. I had seen my favorite salty duck this time, and I highly recommend to this 2 folks, and we bought the half portion..I was so happy, as I tried this 4 yrs ago, just imagine, the food you tasted 4 yrs ago is melting in your mouth again.I just like the flavor, and it tasted better than the Overseas restaurant either. After lunch we walked over to 'Kuan ti Temple' for the prayer, it meant for 'Ta Siao Ren' as if you have someone you felt miserable and threaten in your lifestyle, you can just chase them away in this matter. Well, 4 of us have no one to 'step' and just pray for health, prosperity and of cause happiness as well as better career advancement.
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Saturday Outing
Yesterday was the prayer day for "Master Tiger", Tim is down in KL, then Sam suggested to go for the prayer after we leave from the MATTA Fair, PWTC, Yes, I dunno what happen to the MATTA fair, I knew is this weekend, but when we went there yesterday, the noticed is next weekend. Sigh...Waste of our effort and times despite I am sick and drive under the hot sun. Then Sam, Edmund and myself went off to Petaling Street to wait for Tim after he signed his 1st S&P from OKL, Bravo to him... hehe, owning a new property in his young age. I had seen my favorite salty duck this time, and I highly recommend to this 2 folks, and we bought the half portion..I was so happy, as I tried this 4 yrs ago, just imagine, the food you tasted 4 yrs ago is melting in your mouth again.I just like the flavor, and it tasted better than the Overseas restaurant either. After lunch we walked over to 'Kuan ti Temple' for the prayer, it meant for 'Ta Siao Ren' as if you have someone you felt miserable and threaten in your lifestyle, you can just chase them away in this matter. Well, 4 of us have no one to 'step' and just pray for health, prosperity and of cause happiness as well as better career advancement.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

haha, don't ever "step" on others... will have bad karma~ :P
ReplyDeleteHaha, that's why we are always good.. :p
ReplyDelete