I like the festive season so much, even the feeling of celebrating Chinese New Year is difference from what I had it when i was a kid, I still like it, as family reunion is one of my favorite event in my life time.
It has been few months I never back to the island, and I'm amazed with the chnages here, as there are few places I can't even recognize, really feel proud as part of Penangite; however, the people here may need to practice what is so called 'civilization' . You may know what I meant if you are part of the community here. Theere is one thing will never change is the driver in Penang, as I am one of them too, kiasu! I do want to be a gentle driver, but the drivers here, including uncle and auntie will not give chance, the traffic here is gonna be even worst after today...as Hometown mate from overseas, outstation are starting to touch down the island.
Let's celebrate the peach and harmony new year together.. Actually I do looking forward for the family reunion, and it meant a lot to me , cause I love them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

hey darren...dylan here :)
ReplyDelete