Friday, February 13, 2009

Supertitious or Conincidence?

Should we believe in spirits? I'm not sure shall I believe it, but it had just happened to me and I was just recovered from a severe illness, a simple fever, yet cause me to look for 2 Drs and changed for a stronger antibiotic, yet, not really can recover till I got the 'fu shui' from my mom in Penang...
Sigh, are we too superstitious in certain way, it may but perhaps I am?

Do you believe in dreams? I dreamed a guy few times a night whenever I woke up middle of the night, and a shadow had been flashed through my vision and immediately I felt my body temperature rise!!! It's really weird, but I force myself to sleep as I do not believe it, until I really felt sick, and my mom went to seek for a master in Png, then I look for another Dr and I had my 'fu shui' from my mom within the same day all the way from the island. Still, my mom did not believe I am fully recovered, and adviced to visit another temple, so I was 'willingly' spend half day of my MC in the temple waiting for the master..until, I met the master, and had the ceremony...and what suprising me was the advice....! He told me that I had got the spirit one month ago, and you know what, he said the same things as the master in Penang told my mom few days ago. I was shocked...and still suspicious if I shall believe. I know I have to accept it in my heart as the possibility of coincidence is very low, indeed, is insignificant!

However, I am fully recovered, but still I have a bit of fobia in sleeping, so antihistamine is my temporary story teller.. But gonna get rid of it soon.

You can still laugh at me if I am supertitious..haha! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment